Role and Responsibilities
- Preparation for and of outgoing shipments -palletizing, securing, lagging, bolting, wrapping and labeling etc..
- Load and unload truck shipments via manual, battery powered equipment, forklift or other
- Build custom crates and pallets for product transport (woodworking skills)
- Document Bills of Lading (BOL's)
- Transport product between two production buildings via company truck (License required)
- May be asked to work on other tasks as needed
- Assisting in Material Management for stockroom
- Solid math skills
- Ability to measure product
- Legible writing
- Good communication skills - English speaking*
- This role interacts with direct and indirect personnel i.e. truck drivers, dispatchers etc.*
- Willing to work overtime a must however not guaranteed.
- This is team environment work
- Flexible overtime as needed
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.