• Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering.
• 5+ Years of experience in PCB design
• Expertise in using ECAD tools such as Mentor/Altium/Zuken software (Any one tool hands-on, preferably Mentor Graphics)
• Knowledge of relevant IPC design standards for Library creation / PCB design / Schematic Entry.
• Should be able to understand and read schematics independently.
• Should have awareness of Signal Integrity and Power Integrity concepts for PCB.
• Strong Design for manufacturing, design for test
• Should work with PCB manufacturers and PCB assembly houses to understand manufacturing rules.
• Able to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, managing own time to meet project milestones and schedules.
• Must have good communication and interpersonal skills with good working attitude.
• Nice to have knowledge of MCAD tools such as Nx, Solidworks
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time