As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Analyzing customer specifications, Evaluating contract and project boundary conditions and doing conceptual engineering of the asset performance management (APM) system and evaluation of efforts for order execution
- Presentation of the APM system to potential customers
- Setup of project execution schedule and Participation in customer workshops and solution consulting on topics such as APM functionality, asset criticality analysis and asset hierarchy
- Analyze existing plant maintenance strategy (e.g., customer check sheets, collection intervals) and check existing documentation (e.g., P&IDs, DCS catalogues) and map to existing asset model templates
- Engineering of data acquisition of online indicators from customer DCS or historians
- Configuration of asset performance management calculations , Asset Health Index definition and implementation, Definition and implementation of pre-defined and custom dashboards
- Customer training (remote or on-site)
- Remote checks of the APM system and environment, e.g., data interface and plausibility of measurement values.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in mechanical engineering (desirable: specialization in power plant)
- 4 to 5 years related work experience in the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, or Service industry;
- Experience in maintenance activities in power plants or oil and gas facilities (3-4 years on site in operation and maintenance or commissioning preferred)
- Knowledge in maintenance strategy development and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Basic knowledge of Distributed Controls Systems (DCS) and data historians
- Basic knowledge of CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems)
- Basic knowledge of network components and protocols
- Basic software engineering skills desirable (Programming, SQL-Query, GIT)
- Experience in working with international teams
- Basic project management skills (coordination)
- Troubleshooting skills
- Fluent English required
- Willingness to travel
- Efficient in the use of MS Office software suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, and OneNote
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively managing multiple tasks
- Strong Analytical and Strategic thinker
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented, and be flexible to work well under tight schedules in a fast-paced team environment
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based at Gurugram . You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time