Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come join us as a Sales Operations Professional (6-Months Contract) to perform operational support to sales processes and services needed.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be processing, booking, and documenting of Sales Orders
- You will assist in sales and/or tender process preparation/ documentation
- You will be supporting and documenting the management of government-related procurement process
- You will be coordinating, tracking, and documenting Sales Education requirement for the sales & marketing team
- You will assist in Sales Governance implementation (i.e. regular data analysis, crafting and launching of Standard Operating Procedures)
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Business/Business Administration/Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- You have at least 1 – 2 years of experience in Sales Order processing
- You have an added advantage if you are familiar with SAP interface for order Processing
Your attributes and skills:
- You are motivated and a team player with strong analytical skill
- You possess good communication skills
- You have high level of ownership and initiative
- You are eager to learn and add value to the team and sales operations
- You are proﬁcient in Microsoft Excel i.e. VLOOKUP and Pivot Table
- You are familiar with Microsoft PowerPoint
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Check our Careers Site here.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time