We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Designing, implementing and testing SCADA solutions using SIEMENS SIMATIC Environment,
- Providing trainings for end customers and solution partners,
- Supporting pre-sales activities such as Bill of Material preparation, technical slides preperation
- Supporting customer offers and clarifying technical details,
- Supporting after sales activities (on-site and online)
- Supporting marketing activites such as creating marketing slides, making customer demonstrations etc.
- Providing technical support activities to the customers all over the world as hotline.
- Commissioning of the automation projects (mainly SCADA projects) to the customer sites
- Close cooperation with software development team and taking role on product development process
- Preparing product-related documents like manuals, FAQ, handbooks, marketing slides etc.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc. in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering / Control Engineering/ Computer Science or a related area,
- Technical background for industrial automation systems
- Advanced knowledge of WinCC,
- Experience in PLC Programming
- Very good command of English,
- Basic experience in database technologies (Oracle or Microsoft) ,
- Understanding of network concepts, network configuration and network management,
- Experience on common industrial communication protocols (OPC,Profinet,Profibus,Modbus,etc. )
- Basic experience in Microsoft System Administration is a plus,
- Experience on virtualization technologies (VMWare, ESXi, Hyper-V, VirtualBox),
- Technical background for logistics system is a plus,
- Experience on WinCC OA & WinCC UA is a plus,
- Knowledge of software development (C++/C#/Java/Visual Basic) is a plus.
What else do I need to know?
- No restriction for travelling abroad.
What we offer
· Speak up Culture
· Respectful Workplace
· Being part of a global work environment
· Remote working and remote living flexibility
· Attractive remuneration package
· Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
· Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
· Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
· Creche allowance for mothers
· Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
· Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time