Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for an Apprentice to be part of an international Data Analytics team in Milan who will be trained in 2 years as Junior Data Architect.
During the apprenticeship you will receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills and you will have the support of a mentor to achieve your career steps.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and resourceful tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for innovative information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Be bold when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in driving digitalization forward! We’ll provide the resources you need to do this. We also offer a variety of opportunities to get involved and to be part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
You love to create an impact? From Day 1 you are empowered to make a difference for a better tomorrow with your full potential and creativity.Your Challenge
As a Junior Data Architect:
- You are part of a global data analytics team with diverse backgrounds, using state-of-art data analytics methods to accelerate Siemens internal digitalization.
- You interact regularly with internal customers and other data teams across Siemens as a consultant, enabler, and mentor.
- You drive pragmatic approaches to solve complex business problems using your data expertise.
- You design and implement ready-for-production DataOps methods and pipelines improving the way data teams develop, test, and deploy data products. You keep abreast of new products and product improvements and constantly work on innovating and improving our modern data stack.
- You create visibility for the team’s activity and products, communicate successes and business value generated by applying modern data architecture and modelling frameworks.
- You understand cloud-native technologies and platforms.
- You are familiar in data and AI-related agile software development lifecycle methodologies, development, unit testing and integration frameworks.
- You focus your expertise on reusing and automation.
- You use collaborative data development tools that let data teams work more effectively.
- Participate in code reviews, retrospectives, and lunch-and-learns
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data
- You shape and implement the data architecture, including standards for data models, metadata, security, reference data such as product catalogs, and master data like customers and products.
- You are less 30 years old, in accordance with the Italian apprenticeship contract
- You are fresh graduate or you are going to graduate in IT, Engineering, Economics or related
- Programming skills in SQL and preferably Python
- Proficiency in English and Italian, German is a plus
- Passion to never-stop growing
- Respect and appreciation of each person’s uniqueness, willingness to co create and share knowledge
- Eligibility to work in Italy
- Flexibility: trustful environment with an inclusive and flexible way of working driven by results,; hybrid and remote working enabled by innovative tools and devices, personal computer and smartphone; wi-fi connection reimbursement.
- Welfare: flexible welfare programs and health insurance extendable to your family; professional and extraprofessional accident insurance; free on-site lunch options.
- Never stop growing: plenty opportunities for continuous and individual learning journeys
- An inclusive team culture where you can be yourself
Join us and be yourself. Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of uniqueness, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to unleash their full potential.
Address us your desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if ask for a more flexible arrangement if that suits better to you.
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time