Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Electrification and Automation as the Senior Services Sales Engineer and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
We here at Siemens Electrification and Automation are looking for a Senior Service Sales Engineer. This role requires technical knowledge across the full spectrum of power distribution systems (especially for Medium Voltage Switchgear, protection & Power Automation). You would ultimately be responsible for being the technical and commercial face of the projects and closing service contracts at customer verticals e.g. Industry, Infrastructure, Oil / Gas. This role will be mainly responsible as a Individual Contributor for selling maintenance, retrofit, site services and spare parts to existing Medium Voltage, Protection, Automation and Low Voltage Systems.
• Understand and analyze the market needs, trends and the product& service portfolio in detail in order to develop and implement the best business approach
• Proactively identify opportunities based on known installations for Service business with focus on retrofit and service contracts.
• Develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for assigned customers or territory.
• Starting from maintenance contract design providing tailored solutions for specific customer requirements with Siemens and non-Siemens product & services.
• Performing site surveys, system designs, preparing specifications, presentations and documentations. Conducting contracts & offers until closing sales.
• Build relationships and maintain frequent contact with key customers, potential internal and external customers.
• Especially maintain and increase maintenance contract sales according to the installed base.
• Be a team player and work within Siemens internal departments and external customers.
• Monitor, respond and escalate customer feedback/complaints/issues as appropriate to ensure satisfaction.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
• Electrical Engineering Graduate
• 10+ years’ experience – 5 of which preferably in Qatar
• Deep knowledge in 11kV, 22kV and 33kV Air Insulated and Gas Insulated switchgear, Protection and Substation Automation service portfolios.
• Service and Sales Mindset.
• Fluent English in speaking and writing.
• Advanced in MS Office applications.
• Result orientation with strong analytical thinking.
• Team player and customer focused.
• Good understanding of the power distribution market and technologies, mainly in MV/LV and protection area.
• Wide ranging commercial and contractual experience including end-to-end bid management.
• Track record of excellent communications & influencing skills.
• Strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage own time effectively to achieve targets.
• Holds valid Driving license of Gulf.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.