Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Siemens Healthineers is looking for a Technical Operations Scientist to join our inclusive and welcoming team in Llanberis. This full-time Scientist role offers an attractive salary and benefits package.
Working within CRM Technical Operations, our scientists are involved in the effective resolution of product performance issues/improvements in a timely manner. You will obtain, collate and analyse technical information to accomplish complex tasks and provide technical support to other CRM departments as required.
Reporting to the Scientist Scientist Tech Ops, you can expect to:
- Organise and implement actions required to resolve allocated product troubleshooting and improvements
- Perform analytical experiments to run, either internally or in collaboration with key stakeholders, to identify the root cause of product performance issues and optimisation of processes
- Review, assess and, where required, perform suitable statistical analysis, on data generated as a consequence of, or in relation to, a technical investigation
- Interpret, summarise and present results to the required standard.
To succeed in this CRM Technical Operations role, you will need to graduate in a science discipline or relevant industry experience. You will also require the following:
- Computer literacy (advanced)
- Relevant transferrable experience
- Demonstrable experience of problem-solving and data analysis
- Knowledge of Immunoassay (advanced).
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we will provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a supportive and welcoming team.
Please contact Siemens Healthineers today to apply for this full-time Technical Operations Scientist position in Llanberis.
We have great benefits including, 26 days holiday with the option to buy or sell an additional 5, up to 10% employer pension contribution, share scheme, bonus scheme, access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover, Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year, support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working. Siemens Healthineers are Great Place to Work Certified and a Top 100 Rate My Apprenticeship employer.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time