If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Become part of our international bid team and contribute to our ambitious strategies and successful business activities within the business segment Rail Infrastructure Electrification.
- In your new role as Bid Manager (f/m/d), you will support us to timely prepare competitive bids of the required quality in cooperation with the specialist departments, i.e. Sales, Engineering and Project Execution, as well as the bid teams in the regional units.
- Together with the team you will organize bid activities from PM020 to PM080 in compliance with applicable processes and guidelines.
- For this purpose, you will analyze the tender documents, and control the bid process from offer preparation until conclusion, while adhering to the bid cost budget.
- In this context, you will prepare the customized bid documentation as well as a competitive cost and price calculation under consideration of the target price.
- You will identify risks and opportunities during the bidding phase, in order to help us to create the foundation for successful project execution in the event of an order.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have completed a technical university degree.
- In addition, you already gained several years of experience in a comparable position in a project-driven international environment, ideally in the rail infrastructure business.
- You are confident with dealing with internal and external partners in an intercultural environment to achieve a common target.
- You have a precise and result oriented style of working and you know how to present the essentials to the management.
- A fluent command of English is necessary for this role- ideally combined with good German skills, as well as a willingness to travel internationally round off your profile. Further language skills are an advantage.
- We also look forward to receiving your application if you do not live in Berlin and can imagine working mobile on a daily basis.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time