We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 303 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Extend user guides and documentation, creation of training material depending on skill level
- Support interface definition and process and tool communication
- Support and preparation of presentations (management level)
- Currently enrolled at a Swiss university or university of applied sciences
- Good practical skills with using Microsoft 365 tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Sharepoint)
- Preferably first experience with IBM-Toolsuite (Jazz) is preferred
- Knowledge of standard agile principles are a plus
- (Web-)document design and editing skills are preferred
- High analytical and communication skills on all levels
- Abstraction and analytical skills, ability to present complex context in an easy manner
- Self-pathed and self-guided working style, quick learner
- Proficient English skills
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time