Let's make the difference together!
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.
About the role / Segment
It’s an exciting time here at Siemens Digital Industries. To support our growth Industry 4.0 portfolio in both discrete and process industries, the Portfolio Development department in Mexico is looking for a Portfolio Developer for the Aerospace Industry.
The objective of the Portfolio Development function is to ensure that our sales organization achieves assigned revenue targets for each solution in our Portfolio. The Portfolio development role achieves the objective by creating and maintaining plans for their assigned product or solution domain within their defined territory, aligning those plans with collaborators across sales, the segments and industry strategy. Further, they drive the execution of those plans through the appropriate sales functions.
Area of responsibility
- Build and maintain a business plan for the specific portfolio elements that supports and aligns with the Country Plan, while ensuring these plans are aligned with marketing, sales, etc.
- Identify and select the most appropriate global and local Campaigns for their chosen portfolio.
- Use market analysis tools to identify suspect accounts (portfolio suspects).
- Collaborate with a sales orchestrator or a tele-prospector for mature contacts for the suspects, and ultimately fill the pipeline with opportunities generated from the suspects.
- Collaborate with our Partners for their enablement on the selected Campaigns and the development of suspect opportunities and, this way, boost their business on assigned portfolio.
- Develop and engage in multiple opportunities, primarily in the identify and discover stage of the sales process.
- Provide feedback and suggestions for improvements on specific local and global Campaigns as well as additional needs of their territory to the zone or global PfD.
- Ensure adequate awareness and education for the entire chosen Portfolio within the country organization.
- Working together to optimize production processes within the Digital Enterprise, focusing on improving efficiency, flexibility and time-to-market (more information: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/about/businesses/digital-industries.html)
· Bachelor/master’s degree in industrial, aeronautical or other relevant engineering.
· 5+ years of proven experience in SW or engineering companies, preferably in business development, presales or sales positions.
· Understanding of PLM and industrial software.
· Proven background in Product Lifecycle Management software, preferably including Siemens Industry Software products.
· Knowledge of the Mexican Aerospace industrial landscape .
· Strong customer orientation, communication, enthusiasm and persuasion skills.
· Focused on results and quality, with strong decision-making ability and organizational skills.
- Experience aligning with mid/upper level management and technical users.
- Documented experience of owning and managing discovery phase with clients.
- Collaborate and drive results with diverse teams across multiple internal and external organizations.
· Knowledge driven behavior, analytical approach, flexible, internationally oriented.
· Approximately 50% travel.
· Fluent Spanish and English.
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and parental, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time