- Developing and implementing strategies for improving network performance, reliability, and security
- Ensuring solution designs meets the established goals of our strategic programs (Zero Trust Network Architecture, SDx)
- Ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations related to networking
- Guiding information systems and technology decisions, including, but not limited to hardware, software, infrastructure, staffing, services, and support
- Ensuring the monitoring, maintenance, and improvement of the IT network infrastructure for a seamless user experience, scalability and simplification.
- Leading IT Connectivity strategic and operational planning such as the implementation of Cisco DNA Center SD-Access LAN and Cisco Meraki technologies to achieve department goals by fostering innovation, automation, prioritizing initiatives with business leaders, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT connectivity systems across the organization
- Direct development and execution of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan
- Developing, tracking, and managing the Connectivity budget
- Assessing and communicating risks associated with IT Connectivity investments
- Coordinating the execution with stakeholders and Partners to clearly define business and systems requirements for new technology implementation and enhancements
- Overseeing the Connectivity program and project portfolio
- Ensuring continuous delivery of IT Connectivity services by monitoring IT systems performance
- Ensuring architecture principles are aligned and executed across organization
- Supervising recruitment, development, retention, and organization of all Connectivity staff in accordance with corporate budgetary objectives and personnel policies
- Leading the IT Connectivity transformation strategy and execution, balancing vertical integration of the technology with partnerships and outsourcing technology
- Identifying and mentoring technology leaders, to build and maintain a high-performance team
- Leading cross functional initiatives to integrate
- Expertise in negotiation and conflict skills are required. Extensive experience in outsourcing and supplier management is mandatory
- Proven ability to operate and effectively navigate in a highly complex matrix environment
- Ability to build effective working relationships with executives and key business partners to drive change agendas that transform the organization
- Track record of successful leading a global team and to collaborate on all levels, up to C-suite
- Knowledgeable of security issues and associated technologies to securely protect our assets
- Demonstrated success leveraging innovative technology to meet business objectives
- Bachelors’ Degree in computer science, engineering, or related studies; MBA preferred
- At least 10 years’ in managing an IT function; at least 3 years at senior leadership level
- Experience scaling IT Network connectivity capabilities in conjunction with organizational growth
- Expertise in modern Network connectivity and other IT technology concepts (e.g., ZTNA, SD, etc.), platforms, and methodologies to accelerate change, but also promote a simple and agile environment
- Ability to work directly with operations and functions as a collaborator and partner identifying strategic improvements to drive business growth and outcomes
- Ability to balance near and long-term strategy in Network connectivity to ensure scalability, stability, security, and supportability of IT ecosystem
- Proven experience in strategic planning and execution as well as strong negotiation skills to meet existing and future business needs
- Build Strategic roadmaps by working with the Business and other IT Functions within the organization
- Manage Connectivity budget to achieve Business and related IT objectives
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.