As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Assumption of an important role in the development team of the Siemens Energy hydrogen production plants
- Development of innovative, competitive and reliable solutions for the electrolyzer converter systems in the MW-area, including self-contained calculation and design of rectifiers, transformers, switchgear, cooling systems as well as filter equipment
- Concept development for the coupling of electrolysis systems with other converter-based system, such as photovoltaic plants, wind turbines or battery storage systems
- Use of practical experience to build up test facilities for qualifying the developed solutions
- Adopt technology scouting for trends in converter technology to generate innovative ideas for future electrolysis plants
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Master’s degree or PhD in electrical engineering, with strong focus on power engineering or power electronics
- Proven experience in the development, testing and operation of high current rectifier system using IGBTs or IGCTs, minimum 15 kA DC, is essential for this position
- Ideally experience (>5 years) within the area of converter control systems and hardware development
- Ability to drive topics independently and take responsibility for individual projects and topics
- Highly self-organized and reliable
- Good communication skills
- Project management skills
- Fluent in English
- Willingness and pleasure to develop joint innovative solutions in interdisciplinary teams
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based at Gurugram . You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time