What are my responsibilities?
To help and assist sales and distributors to fulﬁll Siemens’ target in a reasonable, legitimate, compliable way; to ensure productivity & process quality through e-business & automatic process
1. Compliance with deﬁned order management process
2. End to End process efﬁciency management
3. Productivity continuous improvement through automatic process and e-ordering
4. Work quality assurance in compliant with accounting guideline
5. Cash management through timely payment booking & effective business assets management
6. Coordination in logistic performance quality assurance
7. Coordination in Export Control
8. Project support
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Education - Bachelor degree or above, major of ﬁnance or economic, international trade, etc.
- 1-3 years working experience in order processing.
- Experience of using SAP SD module (preferred)
- Good Knowledge in Microsoft Ofﬁce Tool, excel, PowerPoint, access (preferred) etc.
- Basic Knowledge in ﬁnance
- Workable oral English skill
- Self & active learning
- Self determination
- Initiative and can work under pressure
- Communication with impact
- Team player
- Result and quality orientation
- Customer focus
- Internal & External Resource Management
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time