Create a better tomorrow with us.
Siemens is looking for a Digital Application Engineer CNC, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Padova. He/she will be responsible for the technical support of innovative services for Machine Tool Sector for the Italian market, more in the Nord Est area.
The Digital Application Engineer must technically support the Italian Machine Tool Manufacturers on an application of our comprehensive hardware and software portfolio which enable the Design of the Machine Tool from the digital twin to the edge and cloud computing. He/she will be responsible for the technical arguments for our portfolio, mainly related to the following products: CNC, PLC, Industrial PC, Motors and Drives.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
You love to create an impact? From Day 1 you are empowered to make a difference for a better tomorrow with your full potential and creativity.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Being part of a technical support team, defining the best technical solution matching the machine’s builder needs, using our various automation and digitalization's products.
- Performing technical presentations and training of our products, to understand customers' applications and convert them into their specific needs.
- Collaborating with sales force acquire the best technical solutions and provide after sales technical support.
- You will be approaching complex automation systems and drive new digitalization developments in software solutions.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with:
- Mid professional with experience in design Numeric Control solutions, with knowledge of PLC, drives and motors
- Knowledge of Numerical Control part program languages.
- Knowledge of Industrial Networks. Such Profinet network system.
- General knowledge of IoT, Cloud applications and remote connection system.
- Master's or bachelor’s Engineering degree or a Technical Diploma in Automation Engineering or Mechatronics.
- Available to frequent travels in Italy.
- Proficient in English and Italian languages.
- A natural team worker who loves international and multicultural environment.
- Growth mindset and desire to learn, Inclusive attitude.
- Flexibility: trustful environment with an inclusive and flexible way of working driven by results; hybrid and remote working enabled by innovative tools and devices, such as personal computer and smartphone; wi-fi connection reimbursement.
- Welfare: flexible welfare programs and health insurance extendable to your family; professional and extraprofessional accident insurance; free on-site lunch options.
- Never stop growing: plenty opportunities for continuous and individual learning journeys.
- An inclusive team culure where you can be yourself.
Join us and be yourself. Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of uniqueness, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to unleash their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity.
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time