- You will manage a cross-functional team consisting of members of the central Siemens cybersecurity department as well as sales and customer facing colleagues from the different Siemens verticals (e.g. process industries, energy distribution, mobility solutions, healthcare etc.) to leverage proven cybersecurity offerings into all Siemens markets.
- You will work with the service owners of our cybersecurity offerings in the following domains: IT/OT asset discovery, vulnerability intelligence, anomaly detection, onsite and remote monitoring solutions as well as incident response services (incl. forensics).
- In your role you will work closely with the account team to identify end-customer needs, barriers to success and aspirations to support the development of innovative business cases. You will create and refine sales scripts as well as go-to-market approaches for the different security offerings.
- You will first close highly mature customer leads yourself with a motivated team of cybersecurity experts. In a second step, you will adapt the sales methodology to also enable a broader sales force to successfully close new opportunities based on reference cases you created.
- You will lead negotiations on final pricing as well as service content in collaboration with our global customers. You will demonstrate the power of our cybersecurity product and service portfolio during customer events, roadshows, and fairs.
- You will develop, manage, and deliver customized technical sales presentations to our global clients and partners. You will manage and funnel feedback from the end-customers and prospects to marketing, engineering, and product owners.
- You will structure and conduct trainings for our cybersecurity offerings to partners or customers.
- You have successfully completed university or equivalent studies in technical sciences, engineering, computer sciences or economic sciences.
- You have successful presales or sales role for complex software-based offerings in the cloud or on-premises delivery models.
- You have ideally acquired expertise in at least two of the three fields:
- sales and pre-sales of complex software-based offerings,
- cybersecurity services,
- working with industrial end-customers
- You are not simply following proven sales scripts but enjoy creating new sales methodologies that when proven you successfully share with your team globally.
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills, and you easily convey the benefit of our security solutions to customers on all levels up to a CEO/ CIO role.
- You are a self-starter, highly motivated, have ownership mentality and are able to work productively with minimal guidance
- You are open-minded and wish to work in global, intercultural and cross-functional teams
- Your spoken and written English skills meet negotiation standard
- A challenging role in a subject area that has a high attention in the company and in society.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard. More days possible upon request.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time