Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Visual Lead Designer, committed in supervising the visual quality of our Smart Buildings portfolio, to be hired with a permanent contract in Milan within the Smart Infrastructure area.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity. At Siemens Smart Infrastructure, our UX mission is creating smart building solutions that actively contribute to wellbeing, efficiency, resiliency and safety and leverage the power of data to make our buildings eco-friendly.
You love to create an impact? From Day 1 you are empowered to make a difference for a better tomorrow with your full potential and creativity.Your Challenge
As Visual Lead Designer your mission will be to guide the team with organizing information visually, engaging audiences emotionally and communicating effectively. You will contribute to user experience concepts, bring them to the next level with applying strong visual hierarchy and compositions that guides users to desired outcomes with confidence.Some of the main activities will be:
- Lead and mentor the visual and interface designer across multiple initiatives for our building B2B products and solutions
- In close collaboration with the Design System Lead, mature and evolve the quality of our design system, elaborate new components and document standard methodologies
- Support our product teams with tackling the most challenging visual tasks across our portfolio
- Keep an integrated vision in mind while creating comprehensive visual systems enabling consistency across product portfolios
- Effectively deliver and communicate interface and interaction patterns that are appealing, simple to digest and easy to operate
- Collaborate with the UX team and partners to understand requirements, user needs and struggles and provide creative and innovative visual solutions
- Evaluate and validate the usability and emotional response of new and existing products, giving constructive guidance to evolve the users experience
- Contribute to the user centered culture at Siemens, evolve our ways of working with driving and applying standard methodologies in Visual Design
- Help grow our inclusive UX team culture with your unique personality
To be a perfect fit for this role, you would already have:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Design (e.g., Interaction-, Graphic-, Visual- Communication Design, etc.)
- Proven experience of hands-on in designing interfaces preferably on software products, leadership experience is an advantage
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating interface design, visual conceptions, and systems
- Experience in building large scale design systems and ability to carefully consider how brand translates into a product
- Deep skills in human perception principals, micro and macro typography, layout compositions, responsive design, and iconography
- Ability to keep an integrated view while minimizing complexity, cognitive load and paying attention to details
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and multidisciplinary design teams, applying user-centered design practice and process
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving attitude with strong organizational skills, hands-on mentality and solution oriented
- Proficiency in English and Italian language
- Eagerness to never-stop growing
- Eligibility to work in Italy
- Flexibility: trustful environment with an inclusive and flexible way of working driven by results,; hybrid and remote working enabled by innovative tools and devices, personal computer and smartphone; wi-fi connection reimbursement.
- Welfare: flexible welfare programs and health insurance extendable to your family; professional and extraprofessional accident insurance; free on-site lunch options.
- Never stop growing: plenty opportunities for continuous and individual learning journeys
- An inclusive team culture where you can be yourself
Join us and be yourself. Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of uniqueness, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to unleash their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity.
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!#MakeYourImpact #LI-Hybrid
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time