- Developing or supporting RPA or other Digitalization Projects w/ UIPath or Power Automate, starting with small cases
- Supporting RPA Developers for documentation, design & basic macros
- Student in Engineering or Business Administration (>1 years to graduate)
- Eager to learn and discover new technologies
- Inspired by digital transformation
- Very good command in English
- Good at analytical thinking, result-oriented, team-oriented, open-minded
- Good at communication, transparency and ownership
- Minimum 2,5 days/week availability is expected
- Knowledge of RPA solutions is a plus
- Strong analytical and programming skills is a plus
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (.Net, C#, Visual Basic) is a plus
What we offer
- Speak up Culture
- Respectful Workplace
- Being part of a global work environment
- Remote working and remote living flexibility
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
- Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Creche allowance for mothers
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time