As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Planning and defining strategy related to scope of BIM in alignment with business and customer requirement
- Coordination and management of BIM project data sets/workflows and project set up
- Be an experienced in 3D modelling, preferably using Aveva E3D, Tekla, Autodesk Navisworks and IFC or similar exchange with other 3D modeling tool with a demonstrable track record of delivering a high quality product to tight deadlines
- Assist project teams with review/approval of subcontractor adherence to BIM Implementation Plan (BIP), including model submittal schedule and updates updating of the models to reflect as-built conditions for submittal of the record set/project close-out
- Assist project teams to deliver client BIM requirements
· Ability to write batch, script, and other automation programs is a plus
· Assist project team with setup/utilization of Autodesk NavisWorks as a design review/clash tool
· Manage the 3D models, review model quality and technical content including clash detection and compliance with the BIM Execution Plan
· Participation in Design Review and Clash Resolution meetings
· Perform some QA/QC on design models and cleanup of directories
· Take initiative in identifying improvements to bid and project delivery
· Communicate with team leaders from various design disciplines for consistent BIM execution for coordinated project delivery
· Have good communication skills, coupled with an ability to form effective relationships with partners under time pressure
Dimensions / KPIs
- Ontime solution delivery
- Reduction of downtime
- Efficient working environment
External / Internal Contacts
- External: Customer, Supplier, Consortium Partner (For 3rd party 3D model), Tool vendor
- Internal: Projects Teams, Site, Project Management, Digitalization group
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You should be a Graduate with B Tech/B.E degree.
- You should hold an experience in Power plant / Oil & Gas Industry
- BIM (Building Information Modeling) experience
- Knowledge in Aveva E3D, Autodesk Navisworks as minimum. Knowledge on additional tool related to BIM would
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based at Gurugram . You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time