Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
We put people first: we live up to a culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, valuing ambition and empowerment. Our culture celebrates diversity and inclusion, reflecting society with various backgrounds, nationalities, expertise, and mindsets. At Siemens Mobility, you will find the trust and freedom to excel and to create a better tomorrow with us. We are a focused technology company, with technology that addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity, combining the real and digital worlds and creating a truly global impact.
We are searching for an experienced product tester that will lead the responsibility of the coordination and follow-up of all product testing activities. He/she will ensure that product developments fulfil the required specifications. Drive the whole testing team to ensure that the whole cycle is properly followed, from the test definition according to requirement definition to the final reports, including test execution.
Work together with the project manager to define the correct strategy in order to meet both deadlines of the project and fulfilment of system and RAMS requirements; applying continuous improvement according to lessons learnt.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Product testing leader.
• Establishment and follow-up of the testing strategy (tool & procedures).
• Coordination and schedule of testing activities (test specification, execution, incidence analysis and test report) of product testing.
• Close work with project manager on global project scheduling, incidence management, cost follow-up and preparation of follow-up reports.
• Bid estimation and schedule.
• Support to testing activities (specially on test specifications and preparation of test reports).
• International and multidisciplinary team work.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering (preferably in electrical / electronic).
• At least 5 years’ experience on signaling system, preferably as product tester.
• Desirable experience on coordination activities.
• Knowledge of programming languages: phyton, C or C++
• Knowledge of requirement management tools (as DOORS)
• Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on target achievements.
• Self-confident, proactive, analytical thinking.
• Soft skills and competences.
• High level of communication and negotiation skills.
• Fluent English.
• Availability to travel
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation. Flexibility is our main benefit. We combine remote and presence work because work-life balance and wellbeing are essential for our teams. We are convinced that stay at home allow us to focus on activities that need more time for concentration and being at the office enhance our creativity collaborating and learning from others.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.