We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion as Siemens and also trough Sales Channels / Siemens Partners.
A Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities and to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.).
- Liaise with External Sales Channels and Siemens Partners to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role.
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools such as Marketo, Google Analytics, CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce), and content management systems.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.).
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills (Spanish / English).
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent.
* Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time