Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers, we are driving digitalization in both the discrete and process industries, enabling flexibility, efficiency, and shortened time-to-market. Digital transformation opens the way for innovation, services, and new data-driven business models. As a partner, we support our customers in unlocking the full potential of digitalization for their business. We are the industry partner for digital transformation.
Digital Sales Representative performs the role of a traditional salesperson but utilizes the internet and online tools like email and social media to make a sale; promote creation and use of digital media platforms for marketing and advertising into the sales channels (including E-commerce) with the goal of increasing revenue. The activities include performing market research, identifying potential customer groups, recommending marketing outreach campaigns using digital media, prequalify and follow-up leads, support implementation of digital projects.
Requirements and skills
- Minimum of two years of business to business outside sales experience.
- Experience developing a new territory including lead generation and cold calling.
- Ability to carry and deliver on a sales budget. Results oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong work ethic
- Able to sell to C-Level executives
- Organized and detail oriented with professional presentation ability.
- Willing to embrace new technology and social media.
- You need strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as experience working with a variety of digital media platforms and marketing strategies.
* Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time