Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services that range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world.
Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore.
This is your role. What part will you play?
• Should be able to analyze client business processes, gather requirements, maintain data mapping document of interfaces & conversions.
• Must be skilled in user support, troubleshooting and error resolution.
• Strong written and communication skills; able to interact with technical consultants as well as business partners
• Experience in production support/roll-out.
• Required Strong Knowledge on Implementation and Acquisitions experience in SAP
• Good Business process understanding.
• Should have hands on experience in SAP Best practices.
• Should be able to design and configure business scenarios
• Should be able to interact with business users in defining and finalizing requirements.
• Strong Debugging skills.
• Developing functional specifications for new developments / change requests.
• Must have hands on experience in preparing functional specification documents for changes and enhancements.
• Ability to work independently and carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines and standard accepted practices
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• 7 to 10 years' full-time hands-on experience in SAP Solutions and Applications
• 4 to 6 years of full time experience in SAP Cloud Technologies
• SAP BTP (Cloud Foundry) hands-on experience required
• SAP Business Technology Platform (Cloud) required
• SAP CAP - Cloud Application Programming Model, SAP Business Application Studio (BAS), DevOps, GitHub, Node.js, Micro Service Architecture experience
• Build a Business Application Using CAP for Java and Node.js
• Combine CAP with SAP HANA Cloud to Create Full-Stack Applications
• Configure and Run a Predefined SAP Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) Pipeline
• Automated System Tests for CAP-Based Projects to CI/CD Pipeline
• Use core data services (CDS) in the context of the SAP CAP to quickly set up OData service.
• REST APIs, Cloud Foundry & SAP Cloud Platform SDK for service development
• Consume Remote Services from SAP S/4HANA Cloud and Add the Consumption of an External Service Using CAP
• Deployment of CAP Application on SAP BTP & Cloud Foundry Environment
• Good experience on Identity Authentication, Identity Provider and OAuth
• Exposure to Tools like Postman and Swagger is Must
Desired Technical Skills:
• Knowledge on XSJS, API, XS OData and Hana with BTP
• Knowledge on launchpad service, connectivity, Roles, and Security
• Experience on Development and Deploy CDS/UI5/Fiori apps with BAS and web IDE
• Experience on Fiori elements and Annotation with BAS
• Knowledge on Fiori Smart controls and custom controls.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SIEMENS ADVANTA AT: HTTPS://WWW.SIEMENS-ADVANTA.COM/CAREERS