Who designs your future? You do.
Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships? This is the career for you!
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Electrical Products Business Unit:
We are currently searching for an innovative channel marketing professional for our Electrical Product Business Unit.
You will build, adapt and execute channel-specific marketing and growth strategies, ensure channel saturation, grow the profitability of the channel, plan marketing campaigns, and manage marketing communications.
What part will you play?
• Evaluating and improving existing channel marketing strategies.
• Developing new channel marketing strategies and implementing marketing plans.
• Analyzing market data, trends, customer preferences, and competitor behavior to optimize marketing strategies.
• Determining which platforms to advertise on and adapting campaigns accordingly.
• Gathering marketing campaign data, evaluating the impact of strategies, and reporting the results.
• Deploying channel marketing strategies in collaboration with the product marketing team, digital marketing team, senior managers, and sales team.
• Managing all marketing campaign communications and establishing strong partner networks.
• Keeping track of and implementing the latest marketing technologies and techniques.
What you need to make real what matters
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical degree preferred
• 5+ years of experience in marketing, technical sales, business development, or consulting within the electrical industry.
• In-depth knowledge of current digital marketing technologies and techniques.
• Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills.
• Leadership, communication, and collaboration capabilities.
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
• Advanced ability to drive creativity and innovation.
What we offer
- Speak up Culture
- Respectful Workplace
- Being part of a global work environment
- Remote working and remote living flexibility
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
- Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Creche allowance for mothers
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time