We are looking for a part-time working student who is eager to learn new aspects of legal & compliance in a dynamic and global working environment.
What part will you play?
· Assisting the Compliance Team with Compliance risk management.
· Following regulatory improvements and changes and alerting the Compliance Team as required.
· Conducting legal and market research.
· Assisting the Compliance Team with monitoring of implemented compliance standards.
· Assisting the Country Compliance Officer with day-to-day compliance tasks.
What you need to make real what matters.
· 3rd year of Law School or first year of Master Program in Law School.
· Ability to work minimum 2.5 days within the week.
· Eagerness to learn and curiosity in working in a Global environment.
· Self-motivation and discipline to work and finish tasks.
· Mid-to advance level fluency in English.
· Flexibility in remote working.
· Knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
What we offer
- Speak up Culture
- Respectful Workplace
- Being part of a global work environment
- Remote working and remote living flexibility
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
- Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Creche allowance for mothers
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receiving applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information, please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time