Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. We are a focused technology company, with technology that addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity, combining the real and digital worlds and creating a truly global impact.
Today we are looking for a Working Student to become a part of a highly motivated and diverse Talent Acquisition team that thrives on bringing the best talents to Siemens Mobility. This is an excellent career opportunity for undergraduates start a professional learning journey and join our team helping us find the right minds to contribute to transforming the everyday.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Work closely with our Talent Acquisition Partners to assist them in their daily operational tasks.
- Support the recruitment process as per the strategy that has been agreed with the relevant TA Partner.
- Support in creating marketing campaigns, website content and social media updates to promote the Siemens Mobility brand on social media channels and writing posts.
- Responsible for initial screening of candidates prior to Hiring Manager review (CV screening, telephone interviews as required).
- Participating in projects and other tasks as agreed by Talent Acquisition Lead to drive excellence in the TA function.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- You are an undergraduate of a Bachelors or Master’s degree at university, ideally studying Human Resource, Business Administration, or any related discipline.
- You are able to work at least 2 or 3 days from our office, not specifically on a full time schedule.
- You are able to work proactively and have a good sense of teamwork.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and have strong influence and impetus.
- Familiar to Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- You are able to prioritize and organize tasks effectively.
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change.
- Excellent command of English language, written and spoken.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and expertly. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond optimally to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Egypt LLC
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time