Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for Talent Acquisition Advisor position to Join our People & Organization (P&O) Team in Cairo office. This is an excellent career opportunity for experienced Recruitment Professionals who have a passion for Rail /Transportation Business looking to join a truly international team. Join our Siemens Mobility and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Responsible to implement and manage end to end recruiting for Siemens Mobility organization in Egypt.
- Responsible for successfully covering the increasing hiring demand within area of responsibility.
- Plan, proactively source, interview and integrate suitable candidates.
- Take ownership of recruiting projects, such as ramp ups in a country or recruiting drives for specific skill sets.
- Support and drive implementation of various local and global TA projects
- Drive efforts to make Siemens Mobility the employer of choice in the region.
- Participate in employer branding, university relations and localization initiatives in the region.
- Work closely with all Siemens P&O Team in Cairo and globally.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- University degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related subject from reputable university or college.
- Deep knowledge and proven track record of successful recruitment in technical environment
- 4+ years of experience in country or regional recruitment capacity.
- Comprehensive understanding of the labor trends affecting Egyptian market and Middle East
- Experience in implementing employer branding and strategic recruitment concepts.
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment and supporter of diversity.
- Can-do attitude and strong customer orientation
- Demonstrated ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Strong Communication Skills rounded by a fluent level in both English and Arabic languages
- Pro-active personality and high integrity.
- Outstanding reporting skills by creating quality dashboard, presentations, and graphics to show progression of your work.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and expertly. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond optimally to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Egypt LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time