Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• P&L for the project.
• Project lifecycle co-ordination and management. Takeover project from bid manager and be a single point of contact for customer till warranty completion.
• Planning, Monitoring & Controlling project activities proactively to achieve revenue, cash flow, on time delivery and customer satisfaction targets for the project.
• In case of turnkey projects guide site team to ensure timely installation and commissioning of the project with support from site management team.
• Risk management and opportunities identification.
• Claim management
• Leading the execution team and conflict resolution.
• Forecasting and reporting of project results to MIS team.
• EHS guidelines compliance at site.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• B.E (Mechanical or Electrical preferred) with at least 8 years of relevant experience.
• Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional team.
• Analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
• Good understanding of contracts used in projects.
• Excellent communication skills
• Stakeholder management skills
• Positive attitude and ability to persevere under pressure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time