Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization!
By connecting real and digital worlds, and combining the power of hardware and software, Siemens Digital Industries helps our customers fully exploit the potential of data for their business.
Our portfolio includes companies of all sizes and product types, end-to-end solutions, and services to integrate and digitize the entire value chain. Optimized to meet the specific needs of each industry, they support our customers in reducing their development time and increasing the flexibility, productivity, and environmental efficiency of their production processes.
With the collaboration of almost 75,000 employees worldwide, we build technologies that take society further!
We are looking for a new colleague to join our team as a Sales Engineer Trainee who will be involved in preparing technical specifications, quotations, and documents for our Sales team.
What role will you play?
- Gain a real experience as a Technical Sales support trainee for the DI customers including, support on daily activities, preparation of technical and commercial specifications concepts, preparation of Product/Solutions presentations, sharing technical information about new products, features, solutions, and digital applications.
- Interpretation of customers specifications/tender documents for elaboration and presentation of state-of-the-art Siemens Solutions.
- Participation in Technical Sales workshops, trainings, and other events focused on Process Automation segments.
- Establish internal/external contacts with customers, partners, and suppliers.
We are looking for:
- Engineering degree with an interest not only on Automation, Control, and Instrumentation (preferable), but also in digitalization, business and commercial negotiations.
- Basic Process Instrumentation and Industrial Networks knowledge is advisable.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) knowledge is advisable.
- Good communication skills in Portuguese and good understand of English (written and spoken).
- Team spirit, proactive, open-minded, ready to develop and try new challenges!
What we offer:
- Team spirit and friendly environment – A team of dynamic and hardworking people with positive spirit;
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging;
- Competitively paid trainee program (12 months duration);
- Real opportunity for Technical Sales career path at global leading technology company;
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible internship hour, in order to promote work life balance, health insurance and support for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a cool, relaxed, and always motivated environment.
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time