we are looking for Plastic Business Develop Manager, who can identify market opportunity, providing efficient solution with automation products knowledge, supporting regional sales with systematic measures. Making branch strategy and build up competence to win business.
What are my responsibilities?
· Understand plastic branch and machine concept inside
· Draw up and implement strategies for plastic branch, booster competitiveness, formulate technical and pricing solution
· Systematically and professionally lead business development, research on market trend, develop application, enhance market transparency, make fighting guide
· Support and motivate the related sales to develop potential customers according to branch development strategy
· Be responsible for plastic business target in responsible customers
· Familiar with process in the plastic industry, able to abstract the pain points of plastic OEM/End user; Understand the plastic market development and digitalization trend, able to coordinate internal and external resource to win customer
Interface to Headquarters
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor’s degree or above and major in automation, mechanical or electrical engineering etc.
· At least 5 years in automation industry or related companies, Related Siemens SIMATIC knowledge and application experiences, preferrable of working experience in a plastic branch and knowledge of motion control.
· Strategic and systematic thinking to develop and lead plastic business
· Passionate and able of leading and motivating people, capability of analyzing complex tasks and the power to perform and execute; leadership experience is a plus
· Good communication skills and teamwork spirit
· Able to travel frequently
· Self-driven, hard-working, and able to deal with pressure
· Proficient in English writing and speaking
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Industry Automation is the leading provider in the fields of automation systems, industrial controls and industrial software worldwide. Its portfolio ranges from standard products for the manufacturing and process industries to solutions for whole industrial sector that encompass automotive, chemicals, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, electronics, battery, glass and plastic, as well as water and wastewater.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time