- Execute monthly Regional Reports (aligned with reporting calendar), validates information vs. official reports and coordinates consolidation of financial commentaries
- Perform financial modeling “scenario based” for financial projections (P&L and Net Capital Employed)
- Support P&L and Balance Sheet analysis: actual performance and forecast deviations, root-cause analyses to identify reason of discrepancies
- Support planning activities including Management Target Agreement (MTA) / Budget, Management Business Review (MBR) and monthly Forecast sessions
- Support to Management with executive presentations to assist business decision making, supplement internal financial data with operational data
- Collaboration with the respective country Controllers to improve Planning and Reporting processes through automation and digitalization
- Prepare timely and accurately, annual budgets/monthly forecasts for full P&L, Balance Sheet, Free Cash Flow. This includes detailed analysis of fluctuations and variances as compared to the actual results and targets set
- Perform the variance analysis of Balance Sheet accounts and cashflow deviation from target
- Report, analyze, monitor and drive actions to manage the Operating Expenses and SG&A for the respective businesses, against the target. Perform monthly analysis for each segment for SG&A and Indirect cost of sales, monitor productivity measures.
- Work cooperatively with Project execution team on small projects review, analyze the reasons for deviation to forecast and support for month end
- Conduct due diligence related to all business administration, reporting and accounting topics
- Support bid management on commercial topics
- Willing to assume and complete ad-hoc / special projects and/or other assignments as delegated by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or related discipline required.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in financial analysis, reporting, and/or internal controls.
- Demonstrated analytical skills including the ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data to assist on decision making
- Communication skills to clearly present key issues
- Deep knowledge of systems and finance controlling required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint/think-cell
- Ability to manage deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Effective collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills; excellent professional judgment and problem-solving skills
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Large Drives Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time