Operations and Maintenance - Documentation Senior Engineer
Bangalore | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us Objectives
· The Senior Documentation Engineer will support the Engineering team in successful completion of projects by preparing and submitting technical/maintenance documentation and keeping control of the documentation for the project. The senior Documentation Engineer ensures that the mandatory process, method and tool required for creating technical documents are implemented for the project/subproject he/she is working on. We are looking for motivated individuals who strive for quality and continual improvement.Area of Responsibility/ Main Tasks
- Shall guide and train the team member of technical documentation group.
- Setup documentation structure in accordance with customer requirement.
- Review & understand the documentation submittal requirements of the contract
- Create custom manuals/ procedures in the contractually required format
- Uploading & downloading of the documentation, such as drawings and manual from customer documentation sites
- Maintain document control system and keep track of all submittals
- Participate actively in the improvement of the Engineering support processes
- Support Technical Project Managers in preparing project reports
- Communication internal and external
Use your skills to move the world forwardSkills
- Knowledge and experience working with technical Documentation systems
- Technical Graduate in any stream equivalent to engineering in areas such as Industrial, Process, Quality, Logistics.
- You have at least 5-6 years of experience in a relevant professional group or activity.
- Team leadership experience is desired.
- You must be fluent in English & Knowledge of German language would be an advantage
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bengaluru, India. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time