Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Business Developer OEM Packaging Industry for Tuscany region.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the growth journey you’d like to take, move to Siemens to learn and to build a better real and digital future.Your Challenge
You will report to the Business Developer Packaging Industry Team Leader and will be responsible for assigned industrial branch, market and technological development of the customers. As a world leader in developing and producing the most sophisticated engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you handle in the short term?
- Support the sales force and the customers during the specification analysis, over definition of the better system architecture based on real needs.
- Knowledge of the Packaging market in the area of operations.
- Develop customers by introducing innovations and digitalization topics, keeping technology as main driver.
- Scouting and listening attitude in order win opportunities on the branch market.
- Find the main stakeholders and the customer’s “Decision makers”
- Managing the market transparency over CRM tools.
What you will be able to handle in the medium-long term?
- Increase customer intimacy to bring more opportunities from sales or technological development.
- Lead customer choice with a sales-challenger approach.
- Speaking with C-Level
- Budget planning, investment analysis and strategy definition for the assigned customer, together with sales network.
- Identification of communication activities (case history, exhibitions, events, workshop)
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to technological innovation in digitalization.
- Senior Professional experience in technical and promotion roles in industrial automation (sales-challenger approach will be a plus).
- Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Automation or Technical High School Diploma.
- General knowledge of Drives, Motion Control, PLC, HMI, industrial networking and related software/engineering tools
- Knowledge of the automation technology core-needs in the Packaging industry (Beverage, Food and Pharmaceutical will be a plus).
- Available to frequent business trips on national level, and sometimes also international.
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken.
- Strong orientation to reach the targets, agile approach, autonomy and propensity to work in team.
- Ambition to build an impact on the market, growth mindset and continuous learning attitude.
- Think about everything from the customer perspective
- Effective collaboration in networks across businesses and functions
- Always strive to develop technology and ethical guardrails in parallel
- Be a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- European Work Permit
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
- Cutting-edge tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time