Siemens Mobility's global IT team supports our business with innovations and best-in-class IT services. We have established a new business service-oriented IT organization in 2019 and are continuously growing our IT team in Prague. To continue this journey and develop our IT team in Prague we are now looking for talented Senior who want to grow with us.
What will be your role?
- Responsible for the implementation of our Business Intelligence Solutions globally.
- Design enterprise-wide data models and dashboards on state-of-the-art BI platforms and new future-oriented cloud technologies.
- Able to question the needs and approach the business communities proactively by planning and moderating workshops to achieve a best-fit solution.
- You will be a key member of our globally distributed team of Developers, Project Managers and Service Managers with the full responsibility for architecture, design of individual BI solutions.
- To collaborate with external and internal partners on a global level to satisfy expectations and priorities of our customers.
- Keep in touch with state-of-the-art IT Technology and develop your technological knowledge and skills as well.
What do you need to become a part of our team?
- Finished studies with a focus in IT, informatics or business informatics.
- At least 6 years’ experience in technical and functional design of BI solutions and data modelling on state-of-the-art BI technologies.
- Experience in the design of data models and reports.
- Knowledge of standard business processes (Source, Make, Deliver, etc.).
- Knowledge about SAP modules (MM, SD, PP, FI, CO, etc.).
- Communicative English.
- Very good intercultural collaboration skills, highly self-motivated, customer oriented.
- Flexibility to work with people in different time zones.
What would we appreciate if you have extra?
- Communicative German.
- ABAP knowledge is good to have.
- Knowledge and experience of new technologies and development environments in the BI ecosystem (Snowflake, Qlik Cloud, dbtCloud, AWS, etc.) are of advantage.
What can you look forward to with us?
- Up to 33 days of holiday.
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm).
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance.
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria.
And that's not all. What else can we offer? Click here to find out: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague.
Would you like to become a part of Siemens Mobility? Then we are looking forward to your CV in English! 😊
Is your CV not ready or do you need more information? 🙋♀️🙋♂️ Contact me at 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org or here www.linkedin.com/in/zuzana-trubacova. I will be happy to add you to my contacts for potential future cooperation! 😉
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time