- We deliver on our vision of being pioneers in assurance and a talent incubator for Siemens through a unique Grow and Development Model.
- We offer an inspiring, diverse and inclusive environment for our people to develop professionally and personally. Our core values, being respectful, curious, humble and open, define how we work together as a department.
- We believe in the concept of lifelong learning and therefore encourage our people towards a a mentality where continuous upskilling and reskilling becomes a natural part of their career.
- We continuously invest in our people and therefore provide career coaching, trainings and mentoring, all whilst working with Siemens’ senior business leaders on multiple high-profile projects globally.
- We are not looking for career auditors, and therefore after a stint of 3-5 years within the department, our people find exciting roles (development) to accelerate their career in respective businesses/ corporate functions.
- Identify key risks in Siemens’s digital environments (e.g. SAP ERP, S/4 Hana, Clouds based on AWS, Azure and many more) that form the backbone of our company, major IT transformation projects, new digital business models offering products and services
- Autonomously design and complete comprehensive audits to address the identified risks
- Improve and challenge existing audit techniques
- Lead and seek new ways of using digitalization to provide assurance in collaboration with our data analytics partners
- Independently drive assurance objectives during fieldwork, including customer interviews and technical evaluations
- Present your conclusions and recommended improvements in meetings with senior management
- Maintain and build your network in various Siemens businesses and functions
- Make use of the outstanding chance to participate in audits within other practices in CF A
- Conduct your audit engagements independently by using CF A´s agile audit methodology
- At least 4 years of professional experience within Siemens, a technology company, or a respected assurance and consulting firm
- Strong academic history with a degree in IT, Business, Engineering or Finance
- Relevant work experience and sophisticated knowledge in at least one of the following areas: IT risk management and assurance, implementing digital use cases, new technology (e.g. cloud computing, SAP ERP, S/4 Hana, blockchain, artificial intelligence, edge computing, DevOps)
- Ideally gained experience in complex IT projects and agile environments
- Tech savvy and possessing the ability to grasp new digitalization initiatives and emerging technologies
- Strong desire and aim to develop into a leadership role in the business
- Fluency in English and flexibility to travel internationally as well as to live/ embrace our work remotely culture
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens
- Pension plan to ensure financial security
- 50+ learning hours per year for both personal and professional growth provided by the CF A community
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time