- We deliver on our vision of being pioneers in assurance and a talent incubator for Siemens through a unique Grow and Development Model.
- We offer an inspiring, diverse and inclusive environment for our people to develop professionally and personally. Our core values, being respectful, curious, humble and open, define how we work together as a department.
- We believe in the concept of lifelong learning and therefore encourage our people towards a a mentality where continuous upskilling and reskilling becomes a natural part of their career.
- We continuously invest in our people and therefore provide career coaching, trainings and mentoring, all whilst working with Siemens’ senior business leaders on multiple high-profile projects globally.
- We are not looking for career auditors, and therefore after a stint of 3-5 years within the department, our people find exciting roles (development) to accelerate their career in respective businesses/ corporate functionsDigitalization and technology is an integral success factor in Siemens’ strategy.
- Identify key risks in Siemens’s digital environments (e.g. SAP ERP, S/4 Hana and other IT-Systems) that form the backbone of our company, major IT transformation projects, new digital products and business models.
- Design and execute comprehensive audit programs and controls to address the identified risks.
- Enhance and challenge existing audit techniques.
- Develop and promote digital use cases that increase coverage and the overall assurance in cooperation with our data analytics partners.
- Mentor your fellow team members by sharing your expertise and lead by example in challenging environments.
- Take ownership for audit topics within your relevant expertise.
- Independently drive assurance objectives, define and align conclusions and recommended improvements to drive change in the organization.
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure effective and efficient audit procedures.
- Lead meetings with clients to present the team’s conclusions and recommended improvements.
- Actively contribute to shaping the future of the practice by identifying priorities and implementing changes.
- Maintain and build your network in various Siemens businesses and functions.
- Make use of the unique chance to participate in audits within other functional areas offered in CF A.
- Conduct your audit engagements using CF A´s Agile Audit Framework.
- At least 7+ years of professional experience within Siemens, a technology company, or a respected assurance and consulting firm.
- Strong academic history with a degree in IT, Business, Engineering or Finance.
- Experience and advanced knowledge in at least one of the following areas: IT risk management and assurance, implementing digital use cases or possessing an expert view on digital business models, state-of-the-art technology (e.g. cloud computing, SAP ERP, S/4 Hana, blockchain, artificial intelligence, edge computing, DevOps).
- Profound experience in complex IT projects and agile environments.
- Advanced knowledge of IT controls.
- Know how of basic logic programming.
- Strong desire and drive to develop into a leadership role in the business.
- Tech savvy and possessing the ability to provide assurance over new digitalization initiatives and emerging technologies.
- Excellent communication skills in order to maximize audit results.
- Proven track record of career development.
- Fluency in English and flexibility to travel internationally as well as to live/ embrace our work remotely culture.What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens
- Pension plan to ensure financial security
- 50+ learning hours per year for both personal and professional growth provided by the CF A community
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time