- Mobilization work experience with quality inspection along job site day and night with customer.
- Capable to lead and coordinates project quality teams per project quality management plan internally and externally.
- Design management experience is plus. contact for project to ensure regulatory compliance and strengthen in all areas of the QM system.
- Perform inspections, compliance audits and quality assessments to ensure access for system and equipment.
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of the quality management system and maintaining the ability to deliver. review in the definition of test procedures in the production process and check the required quality parameters for both the production equipment and the manufactured systems.
- By analyzing quality data, keep tracking of the manufacturing quality achieved and if required you initiate actions within the designated processes
- Support the training program within the existing quality management system for all affected employees
- PCC QM Certificate from “Public Construction Quality Management Training course” (公共工程品質管理訓練班) (機電設備班為佳).
- 2 years QM work experience in E&M Public Construction Project.
- 2 years railway project experience (TRA, Metro or THSRC).
- College graduation with E&M sector (communicate skill with project team members and customer with Chinese and English on site).
- Bachelor's degree or above. major in Electronic Engineering or relevant.
- Rich experience in quality management fields. English communication ability is essential. Advance MS Office Skills. Official Quality certificate will be a must.
- EHS (Health and Safety and Environment) certificate will be a plus. Experience with SharePoint, BIM 360 & PMIS (will be a plus).
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time