Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- · Performance Engineer – Power Plant Systems, Heat Exchangers and Boilers
- · Assess potential to introduce Heat Pumps technology to Indian market
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- 1. Perform thermodynamic calculations to identify efficiency improvement in power plant from performance aspect.
- 2. Carry out plant assessment for identifying potential application of decarbonization solutions of SIEMENS which helps customers in lowering their carbon footprints.
- 3. Work closely in a dynamic team with consultants & clients. Ability to handle highly complex agile environment like startups.
- 4. Role requires extensive knowledge & experience of Power Plants (Industrial to Utility). Sound knowledge of processes of power plants and thermodynamic calculation methodologies.
- 5. Work closely with data analyst and identify trends in performance and suggest measures to improve flexibility of power plant and its performance.
- 6. Have growth mindset to work with multiple stakeholders within Siemens and outside.
- 7. Exposure to work on Heat Pumps / HVAC / Heat Exchangers and HRSG / Boiler process calculations will be preferable
- 8. Experience: Anywhere between 5 to 10 years in areas mentioned above.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurugram. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time