- Resource planning and time scheduling
- Controlling of technical progress and performance
- Selection of team members
- Leadership of the project team members and team development
- Assignment of project-specific tasks for team members
- Development and execution of the project realisation strategy in accordance with the contract
- Ultimate arbitrament in all technical decisions
- Release of official documents
- Official representative, contact person and liaison manager towards the customer and external partners
- Definition of the claim strategy and the change order strategy
- 12+ years of experience in the project planning, control, design, manufacturing, installation, maintenance, testing, integration test, trial run or system assurance of the E&M system project and in the rail E&M system project for more than 6 years.
- Speak fluently and good writing skills in English and Mandarin.
- Knowledge of project management and involved in the following area of responsibility in the project:
- - Acquisition and contract negotiation, Project organization and management, Project controlling and project reporting, Contract management incl. claim management, Stakeholder management, Opportunity and risk management, Organization and management of project team, Communication and knowledge management, Compliance within the project, or HR management
- Excellent written and verbal communication and intercultural skill within multinational team.
- Good skills in dealing with architects, designers, government agencies, municipal government representatives, various design institutes.
- Experienced in building relationships with even difficult clients and resolution of conflicts and problems.
- Strong commitment to obligations and objectives
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time