- Experience with Train Signalling activities.
- Be able to conduct On Site surveys with customer.
- Reviews work completed to ensure it is up to quality standards and delivered on time.
- Supervision of subcontractor activities.
- Enforces all health and safety policies, including performing tool box safety talks.
- Possesses solid analytical and problem-solving abilities to assists engineers and project managers to addresses and resolves design & customer issues.
- Maintains tooling and consumables to the necessary quantities to support installation.
- Has basic computer skills
- Assists engineering and drafting with correct installation standards and procedures
- Performs loop tests on field cabling
- 2 Years experience Signaling Installation
- Required English and Chinese.
- Driving license.
- Willing to move along Taiwan.
- Willing to work in night shift
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time