Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!Meet the team - Video
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.About the role / Segment
Portfolio Development is a key part of our corporate go-to-market strategy and a new position is now available for an EMEA Product Cost Management Portfolio Development Executive. For manufacturing companies, the most important consideration after product innovation and quality is how costs will affect their ability to compete in the global marketplace. Developing detailed cost knowledge and maximum transparency across the entire value chain is indispensable for achieving excellent cost management. Teamcenter Product Costing together with Tool Costing provides the opportunity to optimize costs to increase margins, profits and return-on-investment.
As a Portfolio Development Executive you would be expected to have a commercial background, experience of working in a costing function, or with techniques like purchase price analysis, design-to-cost, or target cost models etc. You would lead the EMEA go-to-market strategy with a goal to maximise revenues from this Siemens Portfolio, working closely with Country organisations on developing regional plans and driving sales pursuits.Area of responsibility
- Advocate and drive the development of the portfolio through the identification of a clear target market and go to market strategy, and the execution of campaign and initiative centered strategies to leverage and maximise software opportunities.
- Identify and track relevant industry trends and produce growth forecasts
- Analyse competitor offerings and coverage to establish clear competitive differentiation for the portfolio within different markets.
- Identify key opportunities for the Zone, defining the industry, geography and target accounts
- Work with Account Managers to build strategic plans for identified customers and opportunities in the target market to deliver the go to market strategy
- Act as trusted advisor to Sales, Business Development, and PreSales teams by providing direct engagement with customer, as part of the sales pursuit team, for key must win accounts
- Establish clear market positions for the portfolio, understanding what problems we are solving and the business value delivered to customers in order to build a compelling sales message
- In collaboration with Global L&D, design and deliver appropriate targeted enablement activities to direct and indirect teams
- Ensure that the Global roadmap of campaigns/initiatives/services are widely understood and supported as they relate to this portfolio domain.
- Act as Sales Zone Interest Group lead to support the transfer of knowledge
- Help Alliance and Channel Management to target and enable partners to support incremental portfolio growth opportunities as appropriate
- Mentor the direct / indirect field sales and presales teams on demand generation and pursuits.
- Establish and track measurable goals for monitoring portfolio growth
- Provide feedback to campaign and initiative owners as appropriate on content / lessons learnt.
- Support Customer and Analyst marketing events across the Zone
- Experience in a customer-facing sales, or business development function
- Able to understand, articulate, position and present the value of Costing solutions in the context of an Industry, and client business
- Experience with CXO level discussions, and specifically with the CFO and/or CPO
- Knowledgeable of the competitive landscape
- An good communicator with sales knowledge, business development experience and excellent presentation skills
- Proactive and energetic with a high degree of self-motivation to develop and grow this Portfolio area
- Able to travel to EMEA countries and communicate effectively with multiple nationalities and cultures
- Able to work in a EMEA role in collaboration with country teams, in a consultative and directive mode of working
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Engineering, Manufacturing or similar Cost Management field
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and parental, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time