Learn, execute, improve
We (enthusiasts of automation) are looking for an experienced and highly motivated developer to work within the business team to enhance to solutions within the Power Platform and SharePoint online space. You’ll be part of the team working primarily for enterprise clients with strong focus on Microsoft technologies. You’ll be developing applications using Microsoft Power Platform components.
We provide you with the latest knowledge and plenty of freedom for independent action and decision-making. This makes you a reliable, trustworthy, and forward-looking change agent in our team - we are already waiting for you!
Change the world of tomorrow with us
- We are a point of contact in the Global Business Services in the areas of UI environment, developing apps, collecting data and leading projects.
- By all these tasks/processes we provide advice/discover/define ideas for automation/digitalization/CIP.
- We actively communicate with colleagues and internal/external clients
- We are in close contact with various internal partners to promote a common understanding of digital transformation, opportunities, and best practice sharing.
- We provide also internal trainings to enable colleagues within various department use the latest technologies.
Your profile for "Making the future possible"
- You have deep understanding of Microsoft's Power Platform, especially within Canvas Power Apps and Power Automate to drive productivity in the business applications produced.
- You have experience in the implementation of automated processes and thus with the analysis of processes, project planning and subsequent implementation.
- You can develop solutions with different partners and have very good communication and presentation skills for presenting your results.
- You enjoy working together in a team and provide support within our multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrable passion and talent for user interface and user experience design.
- Experience with Cloud Systems like AWS or Azure are highly appreciated.
- You want to build your career as a technical expert in Power Platform, Dynamics and Azure technologies with possibility to gain relevant Microsoft Azure certifications.
- Business fluent English skills complete your profile.
We also offer!
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- Home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
- Annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- E-vouchers worth 130 CZK/day
- MultiSport card at a discounted price
- Annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- Contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- Company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- The opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time