We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity and dedication. People like you! Clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things and enjoy solving problems. We will give you the opportunity to really make a difference.
Take your next career step with us and join our international team of consultants in Prague.
What part will you play?
Every day we solve a different challenge – we support our customers to find the best solution for a smooth project execution or to tackle our customer’s problems:
- We are proactive consultants in our team in Prague, working on customer projects in a variety of topics and locations
- We are supporting and guiding projects successfully and utilizing the network that we have and that we are constantly expanding
- In our projects, we support our customers implementing new tools and processes and solve customer problems with high initiative and a digital mindset
- We enjoy transforming data into insights for management decisions
- We act as a sparring partner for our clients when it comes to implementing digital solutions
- In our daily work, we embrace new technologies and convince others to do that, too
- We constantly challenge each other to learn new things, build up new capabilities and transfer our knowledge across the teams
If you are curious about the challenges and possibilities of digitalization within one of the world’s leading conglomerates and want to contribute to customer-specific solutions and methods: join us and gain in-depth experience in consulting, motivating change and a deep understanding of Siemens’ strategies and worldwide operations.
What you need to make real what matters:
- You are interested in new solutions for old standards, and you have a digital attitude
- You are interested in automatization of processes and digitalization initiatives
- You are patient and agile when confronted with difficult situations and looking forward to push through when there are times of high pressure
- You have an analytical mindset and you can communicate your ideas convincingly in English, German and other languages are a plus
- Working experience in diverse project environment or a previous role in a consulting environment i.e. with links to digital transformation or project management
- With an international mindset, you display deep intercultural understanding and enjoy working in an international environment
- You are highly flexible and willing to travel, mostly in Europe
We would like to get to know you better, if you think strategically, strive for innovative solutions, have strong analytical skills and you like various projects and tasks.
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
- annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- e-vouchers worth 130 CZK/day
- MultiSport card at a discounted price
- annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- the opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time