Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
Location : Mumbai / Pune / Bengaluru / Hyderabad / Chennai / Delhi / Kolkata / Kochi / Bhubaneshwar / Ahmedabad / Chandigarh / Lucknow
Position Level: Direct Contract
Organization: Siemens Limited: Smart Infrastructure – RSS APAC
Mode of employment: Direct Contract
Functional Area: EHS, Project Management.
What are my responsibilities?
- Assist the site management in fulfilling the legal requirements and implementation of EHS management system for RSS Solutions / Service
- project sites including installation, testing, commissioning & servicing of FAS, CCTV, BMS, Access Control Systems, etc. in Commercial and
- Identify training needs, prepare EHS training calendar for the duration of site and monitor the implementation of training plan. Conduct
- Communicate to SM / PM any changes in legal and other requirements and ensure Legal register is kept updated throughout the duration of
- Assist the site management in planning and implementing mitigating measures necessary with respect to EHS. Assist the Project team to
- Enforce EHS requirements at site. Wherever imminent risk to the life, stop the work.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of handling multiple project sites as an EHS coordinator.
- Strong knowledge of EHS procedures applicable for project sites.
- Familiar with industry best practices in EHS
- Able to independently conduct EHS planning, EHS audits, EHS Training, Hazard Identification Risk Assessment, reporting and Contractor
- Preparation of MIS and presentation to the Regional Management.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to work in a team. Cross-disciplinary thinking
- Decision-making skills and assertiveness.
- Initiative and results-orientation.
- Willingness to move across India according to the Projects
- Commitment to Siemens values and to ethical principles
Education & Training:
- Professional qualification: Diploma/Advance diploma in industrial safety or B-Tech/ M-Tech in Safety. NEBOSH IGC will be an added
- Basic qualifications: Degree/Diploma in any branch of Engineering or Science Graduate.
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 management system and implementing/ managing management system elements.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time