Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation - everything out of one hand.
Join our team to make difference!
Manager Direct Material Procurement with responsibilities ranging from business processes, vendor management, direct material procurement/project procurement, operational/ administration related procurement of assets and services and escalation management.
The individual should be able to supervise multi- location operations and lead our team of successful professionals. This position is primarily located at Bangalore, Karnataka however the individual will be working with all locations of Siemens Advanta including Noida, Gurgaon, Pune and Chennai.Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge in Strategic supplier management (e.g.- Supplier qualification, evaluation and development, early involvement of procurement), export controls.
- Supervise and conduct effective negotiation with vendors to improve pricing and commercial terms during project tendering and execution phases in project procurement
- Ability to analyze material cost breakdowns and assess their accuracy on highly technical engineered products.
- Have good understanding of commercial terms and conditions and possess hands on effective Contract writing experience
- Hands on experience of SAP, OneSRM, Project management tools, Tableau will be a plus
- Experience in Project Management with Stakeholders, Customers and Vendors. in a very complex and fast-paced project environment
- Identify areas of improvements, drive tactical planning and implement lean digitized process enhancements so as to build a strong edge over competition
- Excellent people Management skills to motivate and lead an effective and efficient team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) in English language; demonstrated capability to communicate effectively and build relationships; and ability to liaise, coordinate well with colleagues and internal/external Vendors.
Make your mark in our exciting Siemens world.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We are a collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens Careers at: http://www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time