Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as (Logistics Administrator) in (United Arab Emirates - Dubai)
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will be responsible to timely processing of the customer orders in the system.
- You will be responsible to Follow up and close sales orders and purchase orders in the system on time.
- You will responsible of creating invoices and applying for certificate of origins.
- You will responsible to follow up on shipments and communicate with the forwarder.
- You will responsible to clear GR/IR (goods receipt/invoice receipt) and avoid GIT by timely booking of cost invoices and billing.
- You will be responsible to communicate and coordinate with GLSC (Global Logistics Support Center) in Germany and USA for the timely processing and delivery.
- You will be responsible to communicate with business Partners in Saudi by e-mail and phone.
Your qualifications and experience
- 1-4 years of experience in similar field\Role
- Bachelor’s Degree Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Laboratory or Medical Sciences, Business Analytics, Finance or a relevant field
- Strong Microsoft excel skills
- SAP knowledge in OTC/logistics or similar systems required
Your attributes and skills
- Good Communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Team player attitude with the drive to learn and support others.
- Ability to respond the emergency calls.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are strong values that represent our company. We commit to studying all applications in accordance with these values and in full transparency.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare FZ LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time