Machine Learning Engineer
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Looking for Full stack developer with expertise in computer vision and python integration.
· Hands on real-time experience in Deep Learning models for computer vision problems with expert level knowledge with Deep Learning frameworks TensorFlow, Keras, Fastai and PyTorch and Computer Vision libraries like OpenCV, OpenVino, SciPy, NumPy, TensorRT, CUDA.
· Good understanding of the CI-CD process, integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies.
· Implement microservice and container strategies. Experience with implementation of container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
· Experience with continuous integration(Jenkins, CircleCI), continuous delivery and enterprise DevOps concepts.
· Logging, monitoring and alerting tools like Splunk, Kibana, Logstash, Nagios, New Relic
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time