Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
At Grid Software, we master challenges, now and we want to build on our global leadership in Grid Control, Energy Automation and Software to build an even stronger future. For our customers, we are the partner of choice for Automation, Protection and Control in Utilities, Industries, and Infrastructure.
Siemens Grid Control solutions is mainly focused on development and execution of software solutions projects for market operators/traders and all infrastructure grids of utilities, municipalities, and non-utility customers.
In this role, you will be part of Siemens Grid Control engineering team, you will be a responsible for the complete engineering tasks in SCADA software project lifecycle, from design, implementation to after-sales support and services.
What part will you play?
• Analysis and assessment of customers requirements
• Design and implement customized SCADA and applications solutions tailored to customers’ requirements
• Software development based on project requirements
• Act as Technical Project Lead during implementation, in collaboration with project managers
• Provide trainings for end-customers
• Collaborate with sales team and provide technical support during acquisition phase
• Support customer offers and clarify technical details.
What you need to make real what matters
• We look forward to meeting you if you hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Control Engineering or Computer Science
• Minimum 5 years of engineering experience in related ﬁelds
• Advanced knowledge of Scada HMI such as WinCC, SCC, Spectrum Power-5
• Advanced knowledge of communication protocols (IEC104, Modbus, OPC, SNMP exc)
• Basic Knowledge of Microsoft System Administration.
• Basic Knowledge of Networking
• Basic Knowledge of Oracle or PL/SQL.
• Good understanding of the energy distribution/transmission market and technologies, mainly in SCADA, IT/OT integration, digitalization with IoT solutions and cyber security
• Excellent command of English in speaking and writing is a must
• Strong team player with good interpersonal skills and customer focused
• Solid knowledge of other languages (German, Russian,…) is a plus
• No restrictions for occasional travelling in Turkey and abroad
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
What we offer
- Speak up Culture
- Respectful Workplace
- Being part of a global work environment
- Remote working and remote living flexibility
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
- Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Creche allowance for mothers
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time