Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs.
- As a Scrum Master (f/m/d), you will collaborate with a highly engaged team to develop product features for SAP S/4HANA that help our customers to run their product clusters at their best.
- In your role as a Scrum Master, you organize a Scrum Team with a strong focus on customer success, you will continuously develop your skills and increase your knowledge regarding business processes and technology.
- You work closely with the development teams in the scrum process and provide your advice, support and experience to the team members.
- You represent the scrum team and organize scrum related sessions.
- You support a holistic testing approach including automated and manual tests.
- You ensure quality with appropriate KPIs and follow-up activities like root cause analysis.
- You contribute as Single Point of Contact in cross-functional teams for Release Management, Test Management, and other teams like cutover or hyper care.
- In your role, you plan, manage, and maintain the scope, timelines, and respective progress for the increments.
- You define the “WHEN" of delivery and the overall roadmap for the increments you own and assure that the “WHAT of your increment fits to the overall product.
- You hold a degree in economics, business computer science or a comparable field, or a similar qualification.
- SAP knowledge is preferred but not mandatory
- You have (3+ years) experience as ERP Product Owner, Scrum Master or Agile Project Manager working in agile methodology
- You have functional understanding of Business processes, e.g., Finance/Accounting, controlling, logistics and/or reporting. Preferred to have basic knowledge of the respective SAP S/4 HANA modules.
- You have experience in leading function-oriented project groups (incl. agile project structures) on an international level and enjoy working in and being part of international program organization with virtual/multicultural teams.
- Intercultural experience is desired.
- Fluent English skills are required, both written and spoken.
- You have a structured thought process and proactive approach towards problem solving.
- You have willingness to learn new processes, information and don’t mind getting your hands dirty.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time