Do you want to join us in helping to fight diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Area of Responsibility:
• Prepare qualified documents for LC presentation in a timely manner.
• Responsible for LC data level routine update(LC project milestone synchronization, LC status maintenance in GTC, master data maintenance for LC RPA tool)
• Handle discrepancies with bank and region OPS/IE to avoid overdue AR.
• Correct and timely LC cash collection for region projects assigned.
• Ensure proper monitoring and transparency from LC presenting till cash in.
• Drive reliable LC cash forecast, ensure forecast data quality and proper clarifications with project owners to improve forecast accuracy.
• Conduct monthly MTO AP checking and payment settlement, clarify with region OPS to close special overdue factory billing to avoid escalation.
• AP forecast support for hedge accounting and treasury.
• TIME data quality checking dashboard update.
• Support E-stamp application raised from region OPS.
• Share folder access admin;
• Other job tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Professional working experience of commercial end to end process (For sr. position, 5 years) in the respective medical industry. Hands-on knowledge of LC handling prepered. Power Query, Power BI development for business case. Lean project.
Bachelor/Master degree (or above) , prefer major in logistics, international trade, business administration.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world.We aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time